Here’s our take on a tailored three centre, 12 day hop between the magical Cycladic islands of Paros, Naxos and Santorini.
DAY 1-4 PAROS
The quieter Cycladic sister of Mykonos and Santorini, Paros has been named the best European island escape for 2020 by Travel and Leisure Magazine. With its pristine natural blond beaches, white-washed fishing villages and authentic Greek vibe, Paros may feel under the radar but its harmonious blend of old style tavernas and stylish boutique hotels make it a cosmopolitan haven.
STAY HERE: PARILIO
We love Parilio for its stripped back luxury and soothing neutral palette. Housed in pristine block-white architecture, this 33 suite, uber stylish sanctuary is located near the bustling harbour of Naoussa and offers guests a haven of serenity and calm.
- Gorgeous selection of suites with either pool, jacuzzi, terrace or living area.
- Mr E restaurant serving traditional Greek recipes using locally sourced produce in a modern way.
- Pool Bar open morning til late evening serving drinks and delicious bites.
- Rediscover harmony, relaxation and inner peace at Elios Spa. Indulge in spa rituals and holistic journeys.
- Nail Lounge.
- State of the art fitness centre.
- Stunning crossed shaped pool, lined with luxurious loungers.
Fly into Athens and transfer by ferry (4hours) or fly from Athens to Paros (45mins).
Hotel accommodation from £185 per room, per night, including breakfast.
DAY 4 TO 8 NAXOS
The largest, loftiest and greenest of the Cyclades, Naxos offers a low key vibe and an unpretentious escape. Its coastline is fringed with small coves and uncrowded beaches in abundance. And if you want to explore inland, olive groves, farms, kitchen gardens and wineries are scattered over the hilly landscape. The central buzz of the island is the ‘Chora’ where Venetian Mansions from the 12th century line steep streets and where quaint alleys boast hidden gems of tavernas, shops and bars. In the port you’ll find a thriving night life of chic bars and restaurants overlooked by the magnificent Venetian castle, a sharp contrast to the white wasted cubiform houses which epitomise Cycladic architecture.
STAY HERE: NAXIAN LUXURY COLLECTION VILLAS
The Naxian Luxury Collection promises guests an idyllic environment in which to relax and unwind. A place where the sandy shores of the Mediterranean meet verdant landscapes, alluring rock formations and amazing gastronomy.
The breathtaking views of Naxos town and its castle, beaches can be reached by foot. An organic vegetable garden, a well-guarded wine cellar and sublime private or semi-private pools await visitors to this alluring property.
- Choose from minimalist villas or suite accommodation with either private or semi private pools
- Enjoy cocktails, tea and desserts in the lobby
- Locally sourced organic produce is served with lunch and dinner from the property’s very own organic field, free-range chicken coop, nearby olive groves and the family vineyards.
- Discover the property’s wine cellar.
- Hosted BBQ nights
- Cooking lessons
- Private car tours of the island
- Concierge service
Fly from Athens or transfer by ferry. Private transfer or helicopter transfer to Santorini POA.
Hotel accommodation from £186 per room, per night, room only.
DAY 8 TO 12 SANTORINI
Instagram worthy sunsets and spectacular views in every direction; Santorini epitomises romance. Famed for its black volcanic sands, 5 star cave dwellings, blue domed churches and sun bleached houses, Santorini is picture perfect. Built up over centuries around the edges of a volcanic crater or Caldera, Santorini has literally risen from the ashes since the Minoan eruption of 1625 B.C. Today sugar cube homes crowd the dramatic edges of the crater, cliffside cocktail bars boast uninterrupted views – perfect places to toast the sunset; traditional tavernas spill down the hillside to the water’s edge. There’s certainly no shortage of nightlife. During daytime visit Akrotiri, it’s the Pompeii of Santorini. See the ash preserved artefacts from the Minoan civilisation that existed here before the crowds arrived.
STAY HERE : CANAVES OIA EPITOME
Perched 300 steps above the picturesque fishing village of Ammoundi, Canaves Oia Epitome, is a boutique hotel with a natural earthy style and modern elegance. Its beautifully appointed open plan rooms are light and airy, extravagant yet simplistic spaces, each with a terrace or garden featuring a plunge pool or pool. Canaves Oia Epitome is the only property on the island with both sea and sunset views which can be enjoyed rather spectacularly over dinner on the hotels candle lit terrace.
- 24 luxury villas and suites
- Elements restaurant and bar offers modern European cuisine with Greek touches.
- Private dining from the cosy luxury of your own terrace with dedicated waiter service.
- Stunning pool with at- lounger service.
- Visit the renowned waterfront tavernas in Ammoudi.
- Private yacht charter available from the hotel.
Fast ferry from Naxos takes approx. 1hr 10 minutes. Private boat or helicopter transfers can be arranged POA.
Hotel accommodation from £620 per room, per night, bed and breakfast.
Prices are based on arrival from 15 September 2020 and are subject to change.
If you are interested in this itinerary or require a more tailored island hopping itinerary of 2 centres or more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or FB messenger.